The SCRAM bracelet is a continuous alcohol monitoring system that allows courts and agencies in Orange, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Newport Beach, California combine 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing with optional house arrest monitoring in one device. The anklet is designed for high-risk, repeat DUI, drunk driving, and other alcohol offenders.
It’s the world’s most widely used and trusted 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system on the market today.
SCRAM Device Features
- Independently tested, court-validated
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Dynamic, flexible training
- Data Analysis of every alert
- TAC readings correlate to BAC reading
- 99.3% compliance each and every day
- Conclusively distinguishes between alcohol consumption and environmental alcohol sources
- Single-source admissibility—no back-up tests required
- Flexible data management—expand, consolidate, view at-a-glance assessments, or summarize an entire caseload
- Continuous testing means no drinking around test schedules
How Does SCRAM Work?
SCRAM Orange County Locations
Contact Us About SCRAM Alcohol Monitoring in Orange County
Use the form below to inquiry about how you can use SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring in your Orange County jurisdiction.