The TRUST Program is an outpatient program which has been designed to work hand-in-hand with the Orange County Judicial System as an alternative sentencing option for DUIs and related cases. If you have been sentenced to continuous alcohol monitoring and an outpatient program, The TRUST Program will work directly with your attorney, the court, and SCRAM of CA to fulfill your sentencing requirements and help keep you out of jail.
After receiving your SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring bracelet, ask about The TRUST Program. Our headquarters are conveniently located near the Orange County SCRAM offices and you can enroll in the program quickly and easily after your SCRAM of CA appointment.
- The TRUST Program centers around the idea of assured abstinence. By using available technology (the SCRAM CAM ankle monitor and the PharmChem Sweat Patch), we are able to monitor all drug and alcohol usage, 24 hours a day, each day a client is active in the program. As long as you stay clean and sober throughout participation, we can confidently prove that you have not consumed drugs or alcohol since beginning TRUST.
- Clients are required to attend two group counseling sessions and one individual therapy session per week. All sessions are conducted by licensed therapists working directly with The TRUST Program and use evidence-based practices.
- All clients will be required to attend at least two 12-step meetings each week. We report this to your attorney so that you can reliably prove that you are fulfilling your sentencing requirements.
- The TRUST Program will maintain regular contact with each client and that client’s respective attorney. We will provide all necessary information and documentation to the court and client’s attorney directly.
- Progress reports are reliably provided 24-48 hours prior to court date, or earlier if needed, at the attorney’s discretion. Our staff has decades of experience working with the courts, and know how to provide the most effective reports and letters. You are guaranteed that you will always have the necessary documents and reports provided directly to you and your attorney when you need them.
- The TRUST Program differs from other alternative sentencing outpatient programs in both intensity and structure. This intense structure is designed to work in your favor and assure the courts that you are going above and beyond to meet your sentencing obligations and ensure favorable outcomes in your case.
Groups and individual sessions will be held at the TRUST Program headquarters in Santa Ana:
1651 E Fourth St., Suite 120
Santa Ana, CA 92701
If you have questions or are ready to get started, please contact us immediately:
Admissions Coordinator – (657) 231-6200