Welcome to the SCRAM program–a productive alternative to incarceration. By adhering to court orders, the SCRAM Participant Agreement, and your own self-achievement goals, your SCRAM experience can be as personally beneficial as you allow it to be. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Make An Appointment
You MUST have an appointment to enroll in the SCRAM program. Contact us to make one.
Step 2: Before Your Appointment
Bring the following to your pre-scheduled appointment:
- Valid debit or credit card must be placed on file
- One-time service fee and daily monitoring fees
- Social security number
- Driver’s license or identification card
- Name of judge, county, and court
- Probation officer’s name and contact information
- Any court documents pertaining to your case
SCRAM and You!
We both have a role in the SCRAM monitoring process:
Installation and SetupWe will:
- Explain and clarify the Participation Agreement before you sign it
- Attach and/or provide you with a SCRAM bracelet or other device.
- If applicable, give you a base station to plug into a telephone line at home or at work
- Activate the equipment to enable it to take readings and store and transmit data via the base station to the central monitoring station
Client Management and MonitoringWe will:
- Reviews daily reports and promptly notifies authorities of any confirmed noncompliance with court orders
- Performs equipment maintenance, client support, fee collection, and de-installation
Continuous AccountabilityYou as the client will:
- If applicable, be near the base station daily at the agreed-upon time to enable data download and home confinement verification
- Not consume alcohol
- Not use products that contain alcohol
- Not tamper with, obstruct, or damage equipment
Other RegulationsYou as the client will:
- Avoid alcohol-based products: do not expose the area around the SCRAM bracelet to personal, household, or industrial products that contain alcohol
- Plug the portable base station into any phone line to download data on schedule while out of town
- Can showers while wearing the water-resistant bracelet, but do not submerge it (no bathing or swimming) or you will incur the cost of its immediate repair
- Make all payments on time