- This event has passed.
San Diego County 2014 DUI Symposium
October 10, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join us for a day seminar to learn about the latest developments in DUI enforcement, prosecution and best practices. Continuing education credits available.
Who Should Attend?
- Law enforcement
- Judicial officers
- Policy makers
- Alcohol and drug prevention specialists
- Community leaders
- and more!
- Honorable Mark R. Rosekind, PhD (National Transportation Safety Board Member)
Other Distinguished Speakers
- Steve Lykins (Executive Director, MADD San Diego)
- Ron Roberts (San Diego County Supervisor)
- Jan Goldsmith (San Diego City Attorney)
- Bonnie Dumanis(San Diego District Attorney)
- Judge J. Michael Kavanaugh (Senior Director, National Center for DWI Courts)
- Mack Jenkins (San Diego Chief Probation Officer)
- CallyBright (San Diego Deputy District Attorney)
- Eric Pooch (San Diego Deputy Chief City Attorney)
- Mark McCullough (Traffic Division, San Diego Police Department)
- Patrice Rogers (DMV, Research and Development Branch)
- Linda Bridgeman Smith (Driving Under the Influence Program Coordinator, HHSA)