SCRAM of California understands the importance of timely communication on all matters surrounding our monitored sobriety programs. We are committed to focusing our energy on SWIFT communications and services paired with the highest level of integrity so that incentives and sanctions can be imposed.
Our priority is our community, and that’s why we provide timely:
- Communications with courts and agencies
- Reporting of violations, tampers and other critical alerts
- Client installations, removals, and other service operations
For over 10 years, our monitored sobriety programs have been paired with the best alcohol and location monitoring technologies available. With these products in use, courts, agencies, and communities can be CERTAIN that the data being collected is accurate and admissible in court.
In addition, participating clients are assured that if they do not comply with the guidelines of our programs, they will be violated.
You can be certain:
- That we are using the industry’s best alcohol and electronic monitoring technology
- That our staff is highly trained and able to assist you with your comprehensive alcohol or location monitoring programs.
- That we will report on the data we collect, representing the highest level of integrity
- That the data we collect is single source admissible and can make confident decisions based on the information we provide
- That we will stand behind our data in court and can provide expert testimony if required
We are dedicated to ensuring our clients get back on track and are successful in their efforts to get and stay sober. With a strong focus on customer service, accountability, and compliance, our staff is committed to working closely with our clients from the day of installation to completion of their program. This includes:
- Dedicated case managers to help client navigate their alcohol monitoring program
- Verified 24/7 sobriety so that we can hold clients accountable or provide incentives
- A 99.3% Sober Day rate across California when using the SCRAM CAM device