From Prevention to Prosecution
The San Diego County DUI Symposium is a collaborative event to increase awareness about the various facets of the San Diego County DUI system. It also highlights the incredible work that is being done among criminal justice system partners and identifies best practices or gaps that can be addressed.
This is a complimentary event. Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
- Keynote: Chief Deputy David Greenberg, San Diego District Attorney’s Office
- Marion Novak, Responsible Hospitality Coalition of San Diego
- David Doucette, Office of Traffic Safety
- Officer Mark McCullough, San Diego Police Department
- Patrice Rogers, Research Manager, Alcohol, Drugs, & Traffic Safety Research & Development, LOD Department of Motor Vehicles
- Honorable James A Mangione, San Diego Superior Court North County
- Aimee McLeod, Deputy District Attorney (DUI Homicide Unit)
- Adolfo Gonzales, Chief Probation Officer